Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome to Bloglish Tales

The idea for this blog is to collect some of my writing into one place. It will most likely be just stories, mostly fictional, maybe a few nonfiction. I doubt I'll be updating it a lot, just when I have something finished and deemed worthy of publication by my own standards. Of course, nothing I post will be professional quality as I'm not a professional writer. However, I enjoy writing stories, and I think I'm an OK storyteller, even if I'm not a great story writer.

I hope you enjoy. The first thing I'll be posting is the seven part script for "The Adventures of Captain Obvious", which just finished its run in The Bloglish Blog. Thanks for reading. Any comments for improvement are appreciated.
-Dr. Worm, Official Bloglish Bard

No comments: